August 28, 2008

Change.

Sometimes "change" is easier on some than others.


Back to work, back to the babysitter, back to school, back to earlier mornings, back to short evenings, back to bed earlier, back to more of a routine, back to seeing a lot less of my boys, back to somewhat controlled chaos, back to life as we know it.



Sometimes we cry.

Sometimes we call for help.





Sometimes we just stick out our lip as far is it will go.



And then sometimes, we just walk away.



Change. It's a good thing most of the time... but it isn't always easy.

I'm truly hoping and praying that the changes in your lives are going as well as our are {moment by moment, day by day} ... and that those changes that we can't avoid are happening with grace, peace, extra amounts of strength, and most importantly...
God's love!

Peace.

15 comments:

Stacy B said...

It's hard, isn't it? My girls are over the hating-to-go-to-daycare stage. They can be there for 8 hours and then cry when I take them home.

This too shall pass. Love seeing him walking!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

So sweet :)

I think the adjusting to the changes is hardest on me! Everyone else here seems to be just fine. Weird, huh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this

Kristie said...

awww...sweet Mackie!!

I hear ya buddy! The fall schedule does take a bit to get used to...

Love to you all today!!

Deb said...

I had noticed Mackies lip sticking out yesterday and realized he does it a lot when he is concentrating on something (or in serious thought).
He has been doing absolutly fine here, being funny and a little on the silly side, so don't worry. OK?

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

clever and cute! way cute *Smile* I am still smitten bu that little guy! STILLL!

Sharon said...

I'm warming up my alarm clock even as I type this, knowing that the snooze button is about to be spent again. I like change, though. It keeps me fresh~probably just like Mack! : )

Anne said...

Amen. It is controlled chaios at our house right now. I little low on the controlled side of things.

Anonymous said...

It will be nice to get back into a routine! Mac's adorable as usual!

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you!

Brenda said...

Too cute! We too have had change this week- Caden started at daycare rather than with his auntie and cousins- definitely harder on me- He seems to love it and I know he is in great hands, so all in all this change is going well. Hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend.

Stacy said...

super cute Linds! hope all gets off to a great start, Blogged for you tonight...or morning...???

Stacey said...

Personally, change is very hard for me. I'm all for it until I have to DO it. Oh well. we make it through...

Good, thought provoking post

Crystal said...

I am so there with you my friend! I love how you illustrated it with Mac!

Leslie said...

What a great post! And that sweet little Mac...he is precious!
Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin