August 26, 2008

Do You Want To Take A Tour?




















Here is my room.

My 2nd grade classroom in all its glory.

21 kids + an excited teacher + some great stories + and a raccoon or two =
a GREAT first day!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I love your classroom! It looks so welcoming and so very inviting. I would love to go to second grade in your class. Have a great first day!

Brenna said...

Yay!!
wow, where'd you get all that creativity? ingenious orginizing stratigies - that's for sure!

So excited that you are back in the classroom...(and enjoying it) I've been thinking about you ALL day :)

Anne said...

I recognized some posters...same as mine. :-) I am excited to get to the part where I get to meet kiddos...today was just L O N G dreadful meetings.

Anonymous said...

Sounds Perfect! What lucky, lucky kiddo's!

Becky said...

Yea!!! So excited for you. =) Your room looks great and I can't wait to hear all about your first week at school. Best wishes to you as you start day two tomorrow!

Katie said...

It looks AWESOME!! I hope, hope, hope Greg gets you next year!! :)

Kristie said...

Linds it is AWESOME!!!

Everything looks fun and inviting!

Love the pencil baskets...DULL or SHARP...how prepared are you!?!?!?!!

What JOY this classroom will bring to your students!!:)

Shannon said...

Okay, did you take pictures of each of your students today and put them on the wall? So cute!!!

Amy Tolar said...

Your classroom is great! Makes me wish I was in Second Grade again!

Katarina said...

You've done a great job setting up and getting it all organized. It looks so inviting and fun. I just know that there are going to be some wonderfully fun times in your classroom!

Michelle said...

I thought the same thing as Shan! You are SO on top of it. I love the level or organization! What to come to my office and help me??? Enjoy Day 2!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Beth said...

Wow Lindsay! You definitely go above and beyond for your kiddos! It looks awesome! I wish I had you for a teacher!

Kirsten said...

Love the classroom Linds! I am remembering the days I used to spend helping you put your classroom together. What a blessing you are to so many students! Keep shining!

Sharon said...

Those kids are SO blessed to have you as their teacher!! They will remember their time in your classroom forever.

Tiffany said...

LOVE your classroom! 21 kids seems like less than usual!?

Hope your week has gone fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What a fun classroom! So cheerful and inviting. Have a great school year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin