I grabbed my camera, and my curious boy, walked out into the driveway and just started clicking as fast as I could. There was no need for editing, no over-exposed/underexposed issues, no saturation increase necessary... just life.
Real, beautiful, amazing life.
Sunsets have always intrigued me, taken my breath away, and seem to offer me a calming peace at the end of a long, hot day.
What do those "take-your-breath-away" sunsets mean to you?
17 comments:
Only 156 why's for the day, are you sure? You had to of lost count a few times during the day. :)
I have seen a few sunsets this year that I would like to have captured with my camera, but I was in my truck and didn't have my camera. By the time I get home it is too late.
When I see the red skies like this I always think of the saying that sailors have. I learned it when I was a child and have found it to be pretty accurate.
Red sky at night,
Sailors delight.
Red sky in morning,
Sailors take warning.
WOW!! Love the breathtaking images you captured.
Sunsets have the same effect as rainbows have on me- a calming, peaceful, everything is wonderful feeling!
Thanks for sharing!
These are incredible photos! When I see amazing sunsets I always remember youth group trips when we'd be driving home late and our youth pastor (Ben) would make us all notice the colors and then he'd have us give God a round of applause.
I love these Pictures.
I could sit and watch the sunset everynight we have some amazing ones here.
What wonderful pictures. Maybe our sons can ask eachother the 'why' questions to give us a break :)
I love sunsets and have almost driven off the road a few times watching them, now I make my husband drive :) There's something so calming and incredible about the mixing of the colours and the way the light reflects back off the clouds and surrounding landscape. Love it! You've captured them well.
Linds! How beautiful!!!!
I love the peace that comes after hot days like yesterday. The night becomes 'cool' (really warm)... there is almost a storm brewing... but there is incredible peace.
Love you! Two more days...
Wow, the beauty of a sunset is hard to put into words, so glad that you have such great skill with your camera! Your pictures are amazing!
(Love the banner .... Mason has a great profile)
Beautiful sunset!! I wish I could see one through my windows. I have to go chasing, but they are soo worth it!!!
Love how Mason is in the foreground and dark. Adds depth.
Linds,
These are beautiful pictures! I love your sunsets! I also love Mason's picture in them. I can't describe what I see other than truely amazing. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
beautiful. peaceful. amazing.
Stunning images, I love them!
Those "take-your-breath-away" sunsets mean its time to reflect on a GREAT day, or review a bad day, and no matter what, BE THANKFUL for the life I have and the blessings I've received.
Beautiful Linds...simply beautiful!
Beautiful pictures!
They remind me God is real.
Each and every time. :)
and Lindsay -Breath... everything you are and need to do will/can/is happening.
Seriously that WAS an amazing sunset! You captured it well!
Beautiful photographs! Isn't it amazing how every single one is unique?..Just like snowflakes... Not a single one matches another. God's creativity is endless.
Those are the times when I love to stop and give God a big round of applause, even a standing ovation.
Post a Comment