I love to see that 150 Ways to Show Kids You Care poster! :)
Oh, the end to a fabulous summer,and the beginning of a fantastic school year.Good luck to you, my friend!
Awesome!! I hope that you have the BEST first day ever!!
I love the Praise Loudly on the door. Very inviting. You are going to have a great year, I just know it. Just remember that you changed roles...you didn't add on another one! :)
Your 2nd grade students are going to love having you for their Teacher, Mrs. Murdock!!They'll be singing your praises along with you singing theirs!
It will be a great school year for all of us. I am so glad that you will be there with Nickolas and, Patricks teacher.
Linds,Have a great first day back tomorrow! You are an awesome teacher and the kids are so lucky to get to have you as theirs. Hoping to see you maybe for a minute this weekend.Love ya,Tanya
What an inviting classroom! Your kids will love it. Have a wonderful school year!
Have a great 1st day!!!Love the Suzy's zoo characters!!!
Your classroom looks great. Hope you have a good school year.
You have a beautiful blog! Loving your photos and great quotes! :)Happy teaching! :)
Yeah! Another school year! I love seeing your classroom-- I miss the year I spent in there helping out!Good luck... you'll do great- you always do!
Have a great first day and a wonderful year!
Love Suzy's Zoo...it's what I decorated Gregory's nursery with :) Oh, Linds, I am praying for you as you begin this school year! What a blessing to have you at RH!!Love you!
My husband is feeling your pain!!! School is fun though right???? WEll it looks like your ready so good luck!!
The summer did fly by!!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I love to see that 150 Ways to Show Kids You Care poster! :)
Oh, the end to a fabulous summer,and the beginning of a fantastic school year.
Good luck to you, my friend!
Awesome!! I hope that you have the BEST first day ever!!
I love the Praise Loudly on the door. Very inviting. You are going to have a great year, I just know it.
Just remember that you changed roles...you didn't add on another one! :)
Your 2nd grade students are going to love having you for their Teacher, Mrs. Murdock!!
They'll be singing your praises along with you singing theirs!
It will be a great school year for all of us. I am so glad that you will be there with Nickolas and, Patricks teacher.
Linds,
Have a great first day back tomorrow! You are an awesome teacher and the kids are so lucky to get to have you as theirs. Hoping to see you maybe for a minute this weekend.
Love ya,
Tanya
What an inviting classroom! Your kids will love it. Have a wonderful school year!
Have a great 1st day!!!
Love the Suzy's zoo characters!!!
Your classroom looks great. Hope you have a good school year.
You have a beautiful blog! Loving your photos and great quotes! :)
Happy teaching! :)
Yeah! Another school year! I love seeing your classroom-- I miss the year I spent in there helping out!
Good luck... you'll do great- you always do!
Have a great first day and a wonderful year!
Love Suzy's Zoo...it's what I decorated Gregory's nursery with :)
Oh, Linds, I am praying for you as you begin this school year! What a blessing to have you at RH!!
Love you!
My husband is feeling your pain!!! School is fun though right???? WEll it looks like your ready so good luck!!
The summer did fly by!!!
Post a Comment