May 27, 2009

Climb. Jump. Slip. Slide.

This is how life has been, so it seems more than appropriate to post pictures of our super water slide making it's first appearance of the season.

Climbing.

Enjoy life at the top for a while.

Jumping & flying {high}.

Slipping.

Sliding.

Splashing into each adventure.

over and over and over again.



Anyone else on a similar adventure??

........................................................................

Ian leaves today ... on a trip of a lifetime ... for an entire week.

He hasn't left yet & we already miss him.

Life should be interesting.

15 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Praying your day is filled with LOTS of those smiles you captured on Mason's face..the ones that say..."LIFE IS GOOD...this adventure is AWESOME....Let's do it again & again ". Also, praying for smooth waters while Ian is gone..and that he truly does have the trip of a lifetime! Love to you sweet girl today...Sweet blessings!

Darcy said...

That slide looks SWEET! I am way jealous right now!!!

Shelby-Grace said...

That is one amazing slide! My little one had quite the grin on her face when she saw it! I think she's wishing her little slip n' slide would turn into that slide overnight:)

I'll be praying you have a wonderful week!

Sarah said...

Wow! That looks FUN! Audrey is very jealous! :-)

shara said...

awesome... can i come play??? what a cool thing to have and for your boys to enjoy. hope your honey has fun on his trip. enjoy these last few days of school, then all really enjoy your summer!!!

ShelliGib said...

Holy Cow! That is quite a slide! I'm pretty jealous!

Lisa said...

Holy Smokes! That slide is hugando- how fun is THAT???!!! I love the pictures. The water is so blue and the {smiles} are so vivid!

Praying for Ian's safe journey - and your patience awaiting his return.

Happy Wednesday friend :)

Kerry said...

Yikes ...... you(we) have a dare-devil on our hands!
The weather is going to be warm while we are there so we'll have to prepare ourselves for the wild, adventuresome antics, won't we??!!!!
I've committed to PRAYING already!

Katarina said...

As IF it is already warm enough for that. Just a little green with envy on this end (we are still in pants and jackets!)

Praying that your week without Ian will be filled with blessings and that he will have a wonderful time.

Kirsten said...

What a GREAT summer activity! Praying you all keep your smiles and joy as you slip and slide your way through the next week!

Enjoy DC Ian! Don't forget to bring back souvenires ;)

misty said...

man, i will be thinking & praying for you. i hate when someone has to leave town for the week - hope it goes by really fast.

Tanya said...

What a cool slip n slide! It's warm here, but I'm not ready for water that cold yet! I love the smile on his face. He is so dang cute. Enjoy the time with your parents. I love the banner picture with the beautiful red strawberries. Happy Wednesday.
hugs,
Tanya

Tiffany said...

I really want to slide down that thing. :o)

Jenny Estes said...

Loved the slide, so much in fact we had to get one for our house.... Can't wait to have you guys over to play and play and play and play.....

Yes, You will miss him...Hopefully it goes by super fast. Call if you need me.

eva said...

Hope you're having lots of reasons to smile this week. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin