May 27, 2009

I ♥ faces {silhouettes}



Sunsets are one of my {favorite} things!! and lucky me ... this one made an amazing silhouette.

We were waiting for the balers to come home from the field & the sky was amazing.

Click on the button below to see a whole bunch of other GREAT silhouettes!!

19 comments:

Vhiel said...

I love that photo

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the red in the sky!

elisa said...

very pretty!

ShelliGib said...

LOVE IT! Question, how do you protect your camera when you take it with you all over?

Katarina said...

I think it's one of my favourites of yours. Nice job.

Darcy said...

Great picture!

misty said...

awesome picture!!!

those strawberries on your header... yummy!!!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful picture. Love it. Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs to you.
Tanya

Tiffany said...

So cool!

Lisa said...

LOVE it! I especially love the little tufts of Mason's hair!!!!

Hana said...

A perfect sky...what a great silhouette!!

Laurie said...

Love sunset pics! Great pic!

Shelby-Grace said...

Beautiful picture!

Arrow Hill Academy said...

very cool photo, so beautiful!

Tess said...

Love this color!

lislynn said...

Classic! Love it :)

Kerry said...

It's a WINNER!
Love those warm summer nights!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

that whisp on the back of his neck! love it!

Shannon said...

Perfection!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin