he never looks up at me.
it's as if I'm not even there.
he just plays & pushes & digs.
and once in a while he hands me some dirt.
I guess he does know I'm here.
with my hand open wide & my heart bursting with JOY.
because despite the week we've had & the various circumstances we've faced ...
we continue to choose JOY.
..............................................................
May Joy radiate in and through you as you seek Him.
And if you're not seeking Him, He's calling you.
Listen.
I'd be willing to bet you'll hear His whisper through the storm.









12 comments:
I LOVE that you let your little guy play with a real, big shovel...and three pictures with the shovel tell the whole story! I can feel the JOY in them !!! You are great at capturing REAL moments!!! Praying you are having the BEST Saturday! Sweet blessings!
P.S. And..THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for my beautiful new banner...what a sweet surprise to open my blog and find it waiting...I am totally BLESSED becasue of you! Love you sweet friend!!!
okay, that kid is cute and that last part is beautiful. I gotta go read it again.
You have one busy adorable little boy:) And I agree, you really do an amazing job at capturing everyday moments!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
smiling for you.
smiling for Mack.
smiling for JOY!!
Wonderful pictures. I just love the way you capture his couriosity, his JOY, his growth... He such an adorable little guy.
Mack is one buff baby! Look at him with that shovel!!!
Glad you had some one-one time with Mack ...... and his alone time with the shovel looks like he enJOYed every minute!
Great pictures, as ususal!!!!!
that last picture really got to me! I love how you can relate your experiences with your boys to that of yours (ours) with God. Love this post!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Cousin Lindsay and all your friends,
I need a favor. The favor of STRONG Prayer. I have friends with their son fighting for his life. He is in critical condition and in a coma. Very bad accident that brings tears to my eyes to write this.
Please include Sean Gama in your prayers.
With much love and admiration,
Milena
Linds,
This is a great post! I love the new banner and I love all the pictures of Mack, he is so cute and getting so big too. I am struggling with Joy even though it has to be my middle name, thanks for helping me work on finding it. I hope you are having a great Sunday.
Bursting with JOY is right! So thankful for our children!
He's such a busy boy. The fact that he plays without paying attention to you screams "confidence" and "love" out loud.
Post a Comment