not rushed.
no pressure to get stuff done.
just time together with my family. {minus Ian ... who was building/fixing fence in the mountains}
this week and weekend.
totally. and. completely different.
something every. single. night.
no time for rolling down hills and playing in tents.
no time for sitting in the yard just {being}.
But. you know what ... I think we need those {GREAT} weekends so we appreciate them even more when they come our way.
life.
it's an uphill climb most of the time.
the view along the way is beautiful.
it's not always sunny or storm-free, but it's beautiful.
and as I teach today, work at the school carnvial tonight, celebrate friends graduating, sing happy birthday, get a couple bucks from {treasures} being sold at the yard sale, take pictures, usher at church, and live life to the fullest ...
I'm going to keep the memories of last weekend tucked away in my mind and smile.

.......................................................................................................
make the most of it.










10 comments:
LOVE that last pic best! look at those smiles!!!!! I get warm fuzzies!
You have the most beautiful canvas for taking pictures. Amazing. Every one of them. I'd love to see what {treasures} you have for sale. :)
My boys and I are headed to a town a couple hours away to spend the weekend with some good friends who moved away a year ago. We can hardly wait!
Your pictures are so fun. Glad you enjoyed your weekend here and soundsl like a busy weekend this weekend but fun. I am enjoying my peace and quiet.
Ahhh, love weekends like that! You can't plan them either, they just have to happen! Hope you have another good one!
I agree about enjoying all the fun while you have it so you can savor it when you are extra busy later!! So glad you enjoyed your family and weekend!!
Miley Cyrus has a neat new song about climbing mountains...
Linds,
Praying PEACE for you in the midst of the overflowing weekend :D And, smiling that God gave you some calm last weekend to carry you onward! "On Ya"...Sweet blessings!
I'll be thinking of you this weekend as I start to attempt to pack up seven years of our life so we are ready by the next years of our life in a new location!!
Amen, to lazy relax, unscheduled weekend...they are a god send!!
I am so jealous
Oh, and I can't believe how big Ava is getting. She is such a pretty little girl.
I couldnt agree with you more! Hope you have a GREAT Sunday! Love you!
Post a Comment