May 25, 2009

love. hate.

How is it that one minute I love everything about my boys {all 3}...

and just a few minutes later ...

I'm wishing for a calm, relaxing afternoon with a nap and maybe a good book ....

full of peace & quiet?










The peace and quiet are nowhere to be found ...

and, I'm sure that

life would definitely be lacking a whole lot of fun without my {3} favorite people.

....................................................

but ... a girl can't help but wish for a little peace and quiet every once in awhile.

9 comments:

Becky said...

look at all those teeth baby Mack! Wishing I could be hanging out in your backyard with you today. =) Sending you and your boys lots of love today.

Kerry said...

My mom used to ask for the same thing!!! Pretty sure there were only a few days that she actually got what she asked for!

Remember, some day "you're going to miss this!"

Sweet Blessings said...

Sweet blessings to you today sweet girl..Praying that it's been a day filled with ALL things good...and, maybe, just a few seconds of quietness too!

Lisa said...

lol- I feel ya.

After a loooong time in the car with my boys this weekend, I'm thinking that maybe good 'ol fashioned 'road noise' isn't so bad afterall.

But I think your mom's right. One day our homes will be quiet and we'll be wishing back that chaos :)

Happy (almost- it's not quite midnight) Monday, girl. Btw- love your strawberry banner!

Lindsay said...

Because you're human....and kids don't undestand what "quiet" means.... :-)

Darcy said...

Ehh, who needs peace and quiet when you can have dirt and manure?

Hope your Tuesday is going well...going back to work after a long weekend is hard to do!

eva said...

Here's hoping you find some quiet moments this week! BTW, your strawberry banner looks delicious!! :)

Mrs. G said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! (and then we teach other people's children for a living!) Peace and quiet is hard to come by, but that makes it even more precious when it does. Right now Mark just took the boys to whoofle ball practice and the house is so quiet I can hear a frog outside calling for some company. However, I keep catching myself thinking about the funny things that are happening at practice and what I might be missing! I hope you too get some quiet time soon and I want to hear all about the books you read!

Stacey said...

How is it that I can be jealous that other moms always seem to get to get out and do something they want to likea manicure, shopping, etc. and when I get the chance I want to take my kids!!!!

Can't live with them some days and definitely can't live without them!!!

Love to read your blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin