So fun and that little Mac is getting so big (hitting and all) :)
I love that the little girls don't care about getting dirty, too!Thanks for your sweet comment. :) I have such great friends who make all things a little easier.
Looks like everyone had lots of fun and created some great memories! Have wonderful Sunday!
little nervous at first with the baby girl alone on a horse then saw the manly hand... whew. love mack and his dirty fingers and little ears.
dirt = fun :)
Looks like it was an evening filled with all the right combinations to make it perfect! Sweet blessings!
Great pictures! Mack is so cute. Love his little smile. Looks like a lot of fun. Are you going to take a puppy home???? :-)Hugs,Tanya
Good times with good friends. I love the little girl hauling around the puppy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So fun and that little Mac is getting so big (hitting and all) :)
I love that the little girls don't care about getting dirty, too!
Thanks for your sweet comment. :) I have such great friends who make all things a little easier.
Looks like everyone had lots of fun and created some great memories!
Have wonderful Sunday!
little nervous at first with the baby girl alone on a horse then saw the manly hand... whew.
love mack and his dirty fingers and little ears.
dirt = fun :)
Looks like it was an evening filled with all the right combinations to make it perfect! Sweet blessings!
Great pictures! Mack is so cute. Love his little smile. Looks like a lot of fun. Are you going to take a puppy home???? :-)
Hugs,
Tanya
Good times with good friends. I love the little girl hauling around the puppy!
Post a Comment