there are still moments when things just don't make sense and life just doesn't seem fair.
Oh' how I wish I could be cute when I make that face!I am feeling the same way today!Oh' man, am I ever feeling it today!
CUTE!!!!! love it!
What a contrast from the last picture of Mack that you posted!!!I'm sad for him!
Sometimes I wonder how a toddler's mind works.BTW - Love Mack's shorts...Too cute!
So true, so true....in so many ways! Isn't it funny that the way we feel at almost 2 years old, is the same way we feel at 80!!! Sweet blessings!
I would definately have to agree there. And sometimes, I wish it was still 'o.k' for me to stand there and cry like that :)
Darn right. .. and yet life continues...have a happy rest of the week!!
oh, that was me on the last post.. ooops!
Isn't that the truth!
Seriously! I hear ya Mack!!My mom always told me that life wasn't fair...I was always kinda hoping that would be the one thing that she would be wrong about!;)
Hey lindsay! I Won my first match @state late last night!!! It took 3, yes, 3 hours. So I play at least twice more, and possibly three more times to day... Friday :)Glad you guys found your dogs, and have a happy LONG weekend!
Oh wow - a very familiar look.I'm so glad that in the midst of trials we have beauty as well.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh' how I wish I could be cute when I make that face!
I am feeling the same way today!
Oh' man, am I ever feeling it today!
CUTE!!!!! love it!
What a contrast from the last picture of Mack that you posted!!!
I'm sad for him!
Sometimes I wonder how a toddler's mind works.
BTW - Love Mack's shorts...Too cute!
So true, so true....in so many ways! Isn't it funny that the way we feel at almost 2 years old, is the same way we feel at 80!!! Sweet blessings!
I would definately have to agree there. And sometimes, I wish it was still 'o.k' for me to stand there and cry like that :)
Darn right.
.. and yet life continues...
have a happy rest of the week!!
oh, that was me on the last post.. ooops!
Isn't that the truth!
Seriously! I hear ya Mack!!
My mom always told me that life wasn't fair...I was always kinda hoping that would be the one thing that she would be wrong about!;)
Hey lindsay! I Won my first match @state late last night!!!
It took 3, yes, 3 hours. So I play at least twice more, and possibly three more times to day... Friday :)
Glad you guys found your dogs, and have a happy LONG weekend!
Oh wow - a very familiar look.
I'm so glad that in the midst of trials we have beauty as well.
Post a Comment