May 22, 2009

weekend. {get here soon}




we're headed into a long weekend ... Praise God!
and I'm so happy to say ... we're ending an {exhausting} week!


a week full of balancing acts & living on the edge, great conversations, difficult phone calls, placing blame, and yet ... peace.


a week with beautiful sunsets, gator rides, tears, exhaustion, and yet ...love.



a week of stunt driving, missing dogs, tests, meetings, laughter, spilled milk, and yet ... forgiveness.


a week of inappropriate children's literature, irrigation, cattle, bacon & eggs for dinner, and yet joy.

I'm ready for the weekend.

We all are.

....................................................................................

and ... we're going to {remember} those loved ones who have played & are playing such a huge part in making our life what it is today.

happy Memorial Day weekend!!

8 comments:

ShelliGib said...

Hope you found the dog! And the inappropriate children's literature?! Sounds like you had a wild week! Have a great weekend!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

It sure does sound like a week of craziness -

I so appreciate your perspectives.

Kerry said...

At least you can say: "we lived to tell about it!"

The weekend will have many stories of its own, I'm sure! Can't wait to hear about it and see the photos that you'll be shooting!

GREAT pictures!

eva said...

We've shared some of the same stories this week. But praise the Lord that in Him there is still peace, joy and love to be found at the end of the day.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Oh, and lovely photos!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a lot of interesting stories behind this post. :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Happy WEEKEND! Hey, can your John Deere mowing boys come to my house and ride around awhile :D Praying GREAT things for your three days at home :D Sweet blessings!

Nicole said...

I hope you are having a relaxing,fun,restful weekend. I saw how your friday was going you deserve a stree free weekend!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that last shot. Amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin