Ordinary, and so very beautiful.
Ordinary, and peaceful. {most of the time}
Ordinary, and so very extraordinary.
...........................................................
An average evening at the {Windy M}.
Both boys outside, and me following them around with my camera.
Yep.
Ordinary ... but extraordinary in every single way.
............................................................
Phillipians 2:14-16
Do everything readily and cheerfully—no bickering, no second-guessing allowed! Go out into the world uncorrupted, a breath of fresh air in this squalid and polluted society. Provide people with a glimpse of good living and of the living God. Carry the light-giving Message into the night so I'll have good cause to be proud of you on the day that Christ returns. You'll be living proof that I didn't go to all this work for nothing.






7 comments:
Great shots of your boys enjoying their evenings at the Windy M ...... what a blessing that you have that place to call your own!
The scripture you posted is one I'm hoping is evident in my life..... by the power of the Holy Spirit that leads me.
Great photos to go with a nice scripture! Happy April!
What a nice scripture to read. I also like the encourage, uplift, bless, pray, follow bales and tales at the bottom. How uplifting!
Have a fantastic evening!
What a nice scripture to read. I also like the encourage, uplift, bless, pray, follow bales and tales at the bottom. How uplifting!
Have a fantastic evening!
I want to spend an evening at your place :D Your photos totally capture God's beauty in every shot! Happy Friday sweet friend~ Praying your weekend is picture perfect in every way! Sweet blessings!
Love this! It's so beautiful at your place...
Post a Comment