April 20, 2010

PW ... in real life.


Yep ... the picture is for real.

Me ... meeting Pioneer Woman.

And at 10:50 last night, {4.19.2010} ... when she signed my cookbook ... all was right in the world.

And then I traveled the 3+ hours home.

....................................................

Believe it or not ... all is still right in the world.

I am just a little bit tired.

Just a little bit.

21 comments:

B.R. said...

haha I KNEW IT!!! When I read she was going to be in Portland I thought to myself, first,"Dang, I'm stuck in Montana." and then.. "how much do you want to bet that Lindsay gets herself there?" :)
That is so great!! glad you made it home safe and sound.. and just remember, the best things in life wear you out the most. - at least that's how it seems :)

Katarina said...

Lucky you!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ohhh!! :) How fun!

Courtney and the Boys said...

How fun for you!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to do that last night you wild thing you! Thanks for being the messenger! ;)

Kerry said...

Wow, glad you had a great time ..... an event you'll NEVER forget!
Can't wait for the video of you describing the events of the evening!! :-D

~Roberts~ said...

My sister-in-law went to Seattle Saturday night and saw her. I was unable to go so she took my book for me. Ashley said she is simply amazing and sweet. Sure hope I get the chance again. I'm sure it was worth the lack of sleep today.

Sarah said...

Love the picture! Totally worth the late night and the constant yawning today! :-)

Darcy said...

All is right in the world! So, so glad we did that last night...and the picture is fabulous!

Sweet Blessings said...

Simply smiling at you girls :D I just know it was one of the moments that will forever bring a smile to your heart! And, I'm sooooo sure there are lots of stories to accompany your trip! Praying you get to go to bed early tonight....Sweet blessings!

shara said...

way cool and so happy for you! awesome.....

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you had the "single parent" at home--martyr that he is--taking care of the boys.

Stacey said...

Wow! How cool is that?!! I knew I should have gone when I had a chance!! So glad you could!

Shelby-Grace said...

How cool is that! So glad you had the chance to go!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how awesome!! you are the one that introduced me to her!!! so happy for you!

Kristie said...

Wohoo!! Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow night!!!

Kirsten said...

WOOHOO! Glad you got to have a mini adventure and meet her!
What fun!

Anonymous said...

Lucky duck!

Unknown said...

Just got time to check your blog... love, love, love that you got to meet her! You brought her to so many of our lives!! And love, love, love you Lindsay for being in my life too!!!

Crystal said...

Oh, my gosh!!!! Seriously?!!! How lucky are you!! I'm so glad you got to go - it will be a lifetime memory, I'm sure. Now - which item out of her cookbook are you making next?!

Michelle said...

So stinking cool... maybe I need to be reading your blog more regularly. It's been much too long. :) Love you, dear, Linds!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin