those moments when there are jump ropes and tractors everywhere you step.
those moments when rather than eating at the table, you stand at the counter and enjoy the cheesy bread and dipping sauce and pizza right off the cooking tray.
those moments when juice spills and tears fall.
those moments when you laugh at the most ridiculous things.
those moments when your son thinks {little swimmers} are the same thing as {pull-ups} ... and the mess it creates.
those moments when you are trying with all your might to wiggle that loose tooth free without scaring your child to death.
those moments where you look around and see the life you're living and embrace it for what it is.
................................
I took one picture last night.
It's not perfect, but at the same time it is.
And after receiving an email from a friend yesterday about feeling overwhelmed with picture taking and sorting through the thousands of pictures and feeling the urge/need to edit everything ... I took my own advice.
I turned my camera on, took a picture & smiled.
Life was captured.
And even if it's blurry, or not quite the right color, or just {off} ... well, that's what life is all about.
Embrace it, remember it, and be {ok} with it.
{excitement} captured.
and a moment remembered.

10 comments:
LOVE the expression on Mack's face!!!!!!!
book #1 of 25?!!
Looks nothing short of {PERFECT} to me!
LOVE it!! Glad you were able to enjoy your evening :)
That is one of the most perfect pictures I have ever seen...
Thank you for being you Lindsay.
I LOVE the look on Mack's face. He's a boy after my own heart. A book - the excitement!!
oh Mack! :)
:) A perfect capture of a great story being written! Sweet blessings!
Ahhh - love Mack's expression!
Oh my! Love Macks little crossed hands and fingers! So precious! I love little fingers! Oh and by the way! Beautiful pictures of Lacosta's family! You are such a gift, to so many!
One of your best!
Post a Comment