March 30, 2011

come {rain or shine}.

it's amazing how many people {show up} in our lives ... even when it's more rain than shine.

we're blessed.

blessed indeed.

this branding ... the {1st attempt of many}... and only a part of a day due to the weather ... was a success.

{2nd attempt} coming soon ... on a weekend near you.

come rain or shine ... but hopefully more {shine}than rain.


























9 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all these! :-)

Katarina said...

I always love your branding pictures. They capture the day so well.

Crystal said...

Your pictures are a precious memory of an important part of your family's life. And you've captured the people doing what they do best and what they love, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to part 2! Hopefully the sun will shine for that day.

Anne said...

Marc and Taryn leave to go to Cali to brand this weekend. Since it is her second year, and she isn't a rookie anymore, she swears she won't be 'forced' to eat rocky mountain oysters. :-) I myself am not near as confident as she is.

Kirsten said...

Praying for much SHINE in the near future!

Becky said...

I love this! Hoping the next weekend brings sunshine and the best of luck!

Sweet Blessings said...

So smiling that there was SO MUCH Help...rain or shine...God is soooo GOOD all the time! Happy Thursday sweet girl..Sweet blessings!

Darcy said...

I love love love these pictures....and the tones are fabulous! As for me I'm selfishly wishing for rain....so maybe you'd have to wait another week and then I would be there for the {fun}! Just kidding....well, only kinda. ;)

Dianna said...

Blogs are so interesting: showing us a way of life that we may not know anything about!

Especiall love your photo of the fire!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin