Love his lower lip!
Some things just don't seem fair ...... and Mack says it so well .... without a word!!Hope things "look up" for him soon :-)Love you Macky!!!
Classic Macky! Missing your family...
Sweet.
I love your Wordless Wednesdays, and I look forward to them every week!
:) Can't wait to see if that little face and lip still do the same things at 8, 12, 16.... :) Wishing you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love his lower lip!
Some things just don't seem fair ...... and Mack says it so well .... without a word!!
Hope things "look up" for him soon :-)
Love you Macky!!!
Classic Macky! Missing your family...
Sweet.
I love your Wordless Wednesdays, and I look forward to them every week!
:) Can't wait to see if that little face and lip still do the same things at 8, 12, 16.... :) Wishing you a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment