1. 3 year old cowboys melt my heart.
2. A great day is not just one in which everything goes your way. A truly great day is one in which you stay in touch with Me." ~ Jesus
3. We're going to {attempt} to brand again ... starting today ... praying that the sunshine we've welcomed today sticks around through the weekend.
4. A {peace retreat} is in the making at our house. thankful for this post ... and the hope it gives me.
5. If I could figure out a way to market it ... I'd do laundry for a living. I really would. There's just something about the smell of clean clothes and the look of a perfectly folded pile of shirts that gives me reason to smile.


6 comments:
I would SO hire you to do my laundry.
It is the hardest thing for me to keep up with! I must say, I do better now that I have 2 washers and 2 dryers in my laundry room!
I hope the weather stays nice while you brand,(well for the rest of the spring for that matter!) But, I really don't think you are going to be so lucky!
Praying for a GREAT weekend for you..and that the branding is smooth and over quick :) Love you sweet friend! Sweet blessings!
Praying the "Peace Retreat" accomplishes much for you and your sweet family ...... it sounds like something we could all enact and benefit from.
That Mack is one handsome cowboy!!!!!!!
I hope branding goes well and everyone is having a great weekend!
Hope you guys had a good weekend branding and that the weather co-operated for you!
Post a Comment