April 7, 2011
perfectly {imperfect}
My head chopped off ... well, almost all of it ... and a nice looking double chin.
Mack wanting {up} ... I swear I'll still be carrying him at age 6.
Rusty Mae doing what she does best ... chewing all over Mack until he screams.
Lindsay {2} grinning from ear to ear.
Flowered muck boots.
Snow.
And although this picture was taken by Mason a few months ago ... it still captured life in one of those perfectly imperfect moments.
Isaiah 64:8 ... summed up with these words by Sarah Young :
As you go through your day, talk to Me. Let Me show you how this day - with all its joys and troubles - can shape you into the masterpiece I designed you to be.
perfectly imperfect.
...................
If you have an extra $8.40 in your pocket - go buy Jesus Calling {for kids} ... it's been one of the best purchases I've ever made.
ever.
and not just for my kids, but for me.
go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is one of the sayings I use SO often in my life:) It is a breather phrase for sure:) I think that picture is marvelous by the way;) Oh and the book you are speaking of...bought one for Bay (a little young I know...but I figure we can just keep reading it) and one for her little friend! GREAT book!
Gotta love Lindsay {squared}!
:) Sometimes it really is easiest seeing God and hearing him speak to us through the language used for children!!! Wishing you a GREAT Friday! Sweet blessings!
Everybody needs a Lindsay!
We too are enjoying Jesus Calling (for kids)! The picture is great, I love that it is taken from Mason's perspective/height level. it makes me smile.
Have a great weekend.
You're just taller than Mason thought you were! :-)
Post a Comment