April 11, 2011

Reboot.

I watched Wall.E this past weekend with Mack ... more than once. And on Sunday morning, the message behind one little line in the movie stuck with me ... and has me continuing to live.

One day at a time.

Counting each and every blessings as I go.

And hearing {Jesus Calling} me to not just survive, but live.

To not just live, but to encourage by living.




661. a meal and conversation enjoyed at the local Pilot.
662. the anticipation and excitement about Wednesday night dinners.
664. Kristie and the few short days left until the end of tax season.
666. faithfulness …. great is Thy faithfulness.
667. 2 Corinthians 4:17
These little troubles are getting us ready for an eternal glory that will make all our troubles seem like nothing.

669. “My eyes are always on the lookout for a heart that is seeking me.” - Jesus
670. “Let My light open your eyes to see the blessings I pour out upon you – day after day after day.” – Jesus
672. an opportunity to applaud and speak on behalf of Francie.
673. tears.
674. the realization that my “role” in my career and building could be changing quickly to one of a “senior” resident.

676. cheerleaders.

678. a camera to capture Mason’s first track meet.

682. a box of goodness from a classroom parent and the “overalls” inside.
683. the way Mack squealed with delight over the box of goodness.
684. tulips.
685. fire drills and nutrition lessons.

689. a new battery.
690. sunshine.
692. conversations with kids about “heat” and “animals”. enough said.

694. extra recess.

697. weekend breakfasts.

699. silly kids and the opportunity to take their pictures.

702. paper nests
703. dinner out with friends – Happy Birthday Terry.

707. we’re going to make it – we will. – Ian

709. Wall . E ...  “I don’t want to survive … I want to live!”
710. the word {reboot} … starting fresh ... with new power and strength.

712. worship.
713. the Easter tree … almost complete.
714. a place and person to take the pickup to when things are going wrong.
715. a clean counter.

717. a barn for the mice to live in … and die in.

719. conversations in the dark.

723. compliments in a variety of forms.
724. chickens and 1st graders that like to write.

726. a high school helper that is a treasure.
727. good dinner and a cold beer.
728. friends that care.
729. my boys and their love for me.
730. news of upcoming changes.

and in case you didn't catch it ... the one line that got my attention ...blessing  # 709.

"I don't want to survive ... I want to live."

And when I watched it for the third time ... the entire movie seemed to get my attention.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Your outlook always gets my attention ...... not just believing IN God but truly BELIEVING GOD and trusting Him for what lies ahead ..... you're an inspiration to me!

Darcy said...

:)

P.S. Love #707. And I believe it too.

Kerry said...

The "new look" is very nice ..... especially like the pic of mama and baby!

Emily T. Thomas said...

Love #669...Was reminded of that during my morning meditation...apparently He want's it driven straight into my heart today!
Blessings!
LIB
http://bit.ly/gKgzfM

Kirsten said...

Here's to truly living!! A life filled with blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin