May 9, 2011

the Championship track meet of 2011.

Saturday was beautiful ... in so many different ways.

Mason had a GREAT day at his last and final track meet of 2011.


He had his best jump of the season:  6'11". {3rd place overall - out of 33}




He had his best throw of the season: 19'4" ... just with the wrong hand. {go figure}



Papa Gary cheered him on!!





He had is best 50 meter time:  9.95  {3rd place overall - out of 38)




He had his best 100 meter time:  20.33 {4th overall - out of 24}


He even had his best mom with him!  Funny how that works out.

His dad was there too ... just not in any pictures.



and a Mor-Mor



and his cousins ... and his brother


and his aunt Kirsten too!


Yep - I'd say it was a fabulous final day of his first season of track!!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Loved, loved, loved being there to cheer on our "track star"!!
Pride was overflowing for his wonderful attitude .... and his great accomplishments!

Kirsten said...

Such fun to be a part of such a big day! Love you all...and really, really wished we lived closer!

Katarina said...

You have a little athlete on your hands! Glad so much of his family got to go and cheer him on.

Anonymous said...

Mason-we are so, so proud of you and all your hard work. You really are the star of the track!! Good job and can't wait to hear about your next adventures.

Misty said...

I love that my cousin, Ryan is standing right behind Mason, in the white t-shirt, in the 10th picture that you posted! :)
I will have to send him a link to look at your pictures, cause I see his little boy in there too!

Sweet Blessings said...

Wow! He did amazing...way to go Mason...!!! Somehow I'm thinking you are going to have a very talented sports player on your hands...and I can't believe how big he looks in all pictures :) So, so blessed to have the gift of your family & your friendship in my life! Sweet blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin