Can you guess what we'll be enjoying in the very near future?!
2. I had the craziest, busiest, fullest, funnest, hardest, most tiring week of May so far ... oh wait, it's just the first week. Bring on the next 25 days!
3. I'm looking forward to greeting my parents, my sister and my nieces in this driveway tonight ... and a {full} weekend ahead.
4. I love tulips. Love them. Especially when they're hand delivered with love all the way from Albany by Becky.
.
5. Surprise visits are one of life's greatest joys. Margaritas on Cinco de Mayo are too. I got to be a part of both with two of my favorite ladies {Francie and Becky} last night. Joy indeed.

3 comments:
awesome! :)
I hope you have a GREAT weekend with your family. Happy Mothers Day!
FABULOUS Friday Five .....
and arriving Friday Evening started a great weekend of fun for me/us :-)
Post a Comment