June 6, 2011

I used to golf.


I loved red tees.

I loved Titleist balls.

My 5 iron was always my trusty friend.

I used to think that if I had to choose two clubs to play with ... I'd pick my putter and my 5 iron.

Yep, I used to golf ... and golf well.

...............................

Goal # 1 of summer 2011 for Lindsay :  play some golf.

and instead of the title reading { I used to golf. } ... it will say { I golf. }

and maybe, if I'm lucky, it will say I golf well.

9 comments:

Darcy said...

Hooray! Now we just need Ian to build you a green. ;)

Tiffany said...

I'm sure you'll pick up that 5 iron and wipe the dust off the clubs in no time! :o) I like this summer goal of yours!

Kerry said...

Of course you'll golf well ..... you do everything well!!!
:-)

Papa George said...

Perhaps we can golf at the beach--if you are rusty enough not to embarrass me.

Crystal said...

I hope you achieve this goal this summer! I love golf but DH doesn't so it's gone on the back burner for now. Taking trips to Africa and South America meant that some pursuits had to go on the back burner or the bank account would have been in serious trouble :) Enjoy - and share the adventure with us, please!

Dad said...

I bet the 5 iron was your "trusty friend" because it's the only club I would let you use when you were learning ..... and that putter ..... well, you've ALWAYS been a better putter than any of us! Your chipping and putting amazed everyone, even at state tournaments!!

Catherine Anne said...

How did I not know you are a teacher? Neat!
You asked about my layout. I use the " simple" layout~

Sweet Blessings said...

LOVE that you are putting one of your favorite things to do on your Summer "To-do" list! So smiling for you...and so hope I can watch you play one day :D Love you...Sweet blessings!

Kirsten said...

What a fun goal! I would love to join you for a round or two! With my 5 iron in tow! (thanks dad)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin