Looks like they are doing a great job too!Praying your summer is being filled with memory making and goodness.
aw. they're a cute bunch of boys in your family huh? :)
I Love that your boys are "gardeners" :) The fruit of their work is going to be so delicious!! And, who packs around a fence post driver :) Those things are heavy....I never like packing them..ha, ha.... Sweet blessings!
Great plan!! I say go for it :)) Your plants look big and healthy. We are having way too much rain up here :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like they are doing a great job too!
Praying your summer is being filled with memory making and goodness.
aw. they're a cute bunch of boys in your family huh? :)
I Love that your boys are "gardeners" :) The fruit of their work is going to be so delicious!! And, who packs around a fence post driver :) Those things are heavy....I never like packing them..ha, ha.... Sweet blessings!
Great plan!! I say go for it :)) Your plants look big and healthy. We are having way too much rain up here :(
Post a Comment