December 12, 2011

a {big} night for Ian.

Ian finished up his term of Umatilla County Cattleman's Association president Saturday night in Pendleton.

It was a {big} night.

A {big} turnout of people attending the dinner.

A {big} buckle awarded.  {pictures to come}

A {big} saddle won. 

It was unbelievable that his ticket was drawn - but we all reassured him that it was completely legit -   he had purchased tickets like everyone else & he didn't draw his own name ... which equals BLESSED!

He also bought lottery tickets that day.  I'll let you know if he wins big this week. 

 Now that would be {BIG}.  Not that I don't appreciate a new saddle or a new buckle ... I'm just saying that winning the lottery would leave me speechless ... well, maybe. 



 



A truly {great} night!

Continuing to count the blessings that surround us - especially the opportunity to laugh, smile, and laugh some more ... win a few things every once in awhile  ... and watch with pride.

8 comments:

Brenna said...

awesome!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the "My Hero" shirt!!!

Darcy said...

Hooray for a GREAT night. It's well deserved. :)

Kerry said...

We're proud right along with you!

Katarina said...

What a fantastic evening! Praying that the *blessings* continue in every way as your family prepares to celebrate our Saviour's birth.

Sweet Blessings said...

So smiling at this post..and so happy I got to watch it unfold in person! I LOVE the last picture of you...perfect ending! Wishing you a GREAT day! Sweet blessings!

Deb said...

Love the proud smile on your face!! <3

Kirsten said...

Blessing abound!! Glad it was a great evening!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin