There was quite a competition going, too ...... such a great memory that will carry on for generations, I'm sure!!
I've got the same checker board/caram (sp) board at my house given to me by my dad! I have it hanging on my wall since kids are too little and I put all the pieces in glass shadow boxes next to it. Such a cool piece! Happy Holidays!
There's something special about playing a game that so many others in a family have played before you. Looks like it was completely enjoyed!
YAY for family memory making moments...and the fun of games! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
There was quite a competition going, too ...... such a great memory that will carry on for generations, I'm sure!!
I've got the same checker board/caram (sp) board at my house given to me by my dad! I have it hanging on my wall since kids are too little and I put all the pieces in glass shadow boxes next to it. Such a cool piece! Happy Holidays!
There's something special about playing a game that so many others in a family have played before you. Looks like it was completely enjoyed!
YAY for family memory making moments...and the fun of games! Sweet blessings!
Post a Comment