February 27, 2012

reality.

Reality is ... I've run out of time every day for the past two weeks to a decent job of blogging.

Truth is ... I've had to make some other things in my life a priority.

Reality is ... I have so much to write and share and give God the glory for.

Truth is ... I will get it written this week so you too can see and read about the goodness of life lived - one day at a time.

I Promise.

4 comments:

B.R. said...

Good enough for me =] Hang in there!

Kerry said...

Can't wait ....... love hearing about your "never dull" life!

Sweet Blessings said...

Praying this week brings you time to "just be" and enjoy all the Sweet blessings surrouding YOU! Love you sweet friend...Sweet blessings!

Crystal said...

And here I was wondering how on earth you find time to write and post pictures so often! Take as much time as you need - I'll be waiting to hear what's up :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin