July 9, 2012

a swim day.


Dear Summer, 

I've loved you from the very beginning of time.  In fact, in all my life, I don't know what it's like to not have summers off.  Some call it spoiled.  I call it blessed.


Summer means lots of things here in Eastern Oregon.  One of my favorites is swimming, and it's especially fun when it's spent with friends


Tyler showing off his muscles!

Emmi

Riley & Sydney

Mark, Emmi, & Paxon

Carson

Emily


So, although you've brought the strangest weather, and the craziest storms, you've also brought a lot of fun too.





 a few of my teaching partners ~ Stef, Jess, Marianne, & Shanna

Thanks for reminding several of us to slow down, to smile, to go down a slide once in awhile, and to just {be}~

Lindsay ~ aka ~  Mrs. Murdock

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

Yay for great moments in the sun & water with great friends!! The perfect summer gifts! Sweet blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin