July 8, 2012

OMGo-Kart.


Dear Jarred,

When the cattle truck pulled into the driveway, the last thing I was expecting to find inside was a go-kart.  And not just any go-kart, but a go-kart that has been passed down from ranch kid to ranch kid.  I've never seen my boys so excited - including Ian.  (shocking, I know)


Our driveway will never be the same.


And neither will the grass.



And I was just starting to wonder why we had a {race track} style driveway  - in more places than one.  


No need to wonder any more.







So here's to the go-kart and the lives that it's changed.  Now, I'm headed to town to get helmets.

Thanks for growing up & sharing your toys with my boys ~

Lindsay

2 comments:

Darcy said...

That 1st picture of Mack is priceless! I love the capture. And can I come over and ride the go-kart? Pretty please? :)

Sweet Blessings said...

I wonder when it will be your turn to ride the go kart??? Sweet blessings! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin