October 18, 2012

OMSI in Echo.


Dear OMSI,

Thank you for coming to our small, little town.  You gave my boys an opportunity to "play" aka "learn" about science with a few of their friends and fellow community members.


You can be certain that I was happy just holding the camera while the "bugs" were being passed around.



Several of the families in our community came to check out your display and had a very nice timb - building things, touching things, and even smelling things.


I'd also like to thank you for not bringing a snake.  This little guy was a close as I wanted to get to a spotted, tongue whipping, tail flicking type of anything.



Not only my family, but many other friends and families of Echo enjoyed the magic and awe of "science" you always offer.

With hopes of a visit to your large center in Portland soon ,

Lindsay

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I couldn't agree more ..... glad there was no snake ..... the cockroach was more than enough for me!!

Sweet Blessings said...

How FUN~! And, I can't believe how big Mason and Dax are :( They are growing sooooo fast! Wishing you a great new month ahead! Sweet blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin