
She loves to sing fun, crazy songs - I really like the bathtub one!
She is a really good reader - and really really patient with me when I can't make up my mind about which book I want her to read.
She has an amazing laugh that is so contagious - I can't help but laugh with her.
She likes to hide in boxes with me.
She plays with me whenever she can!
She taught me Patty-Cake... I'm so good at it now thanks to her.
She calls me on the phone to "visit" and hear about my day.
She loves me more than anything - now what kid could wish for more than that?!
Happy Birthday Grammy
You are the best!!
xoxo Mason
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kerry!
You have a wonderful day, you so deserve it!
Love,
Angela
Happy Birthday Kerry, Again! It was fun to see you on this day, and bring you some balloons! Bill enjoyed getting to sing to you. Lindsay, this sight is so much fun to look at and see all of the changes. I needed smiles today and this was just great! I saw this picture at school today, and it is so cute!
It's such a privilege to be the "Grammy" of Mason. I look forward to many more years of birthday memories with little Mason (and his siblings??). I could hear him trying to sing along with his Mommy as she sang "Happy Birthday" to me.
There is nothing better than receiving birthday blessings from family and friends! Thanks for the special day!
Mom, Grammy
Happy Birthday Auntie Kerry.
Love,
Milena :)
Happy Birthday Kerry, we love seeing your smiling face at church when you come to visit.
Post a Comment