February 8, 2006

SUNSHINE















It was so nice at the Windy M yesterday. The sun was shining, the dogs loved playing with Mason, and I got a few picture opportunities... sorry none of the infamous Ian... yes he is alive and does live with us - but the lighting isn't so great after 6:45 at night! I'll try to catch him with the cattle this weekend.

Thanks for the surprise visit Deana and Nancy - I was so glad it was my day at home!
Hope all is well with everyone, and you're enjoying the "updates."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't it be great when we are able to understand what Mason is saying?...... the picture of him standing by Jill says more than we know!
Life at the Windy M seems to be so peaceful....like a breath of fresh air amongst bales of hay.

Lindsay said...

I would say it's very peaceful - no cars driving by...no sirens... no noisy neighbors... just the cows and bulls mooing, dogs barking, tractors running, and Mason laughing! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin