Hearing the hearbeat always makes me smile.
Visiting with my dr. is refreshing - he makes me laugh!
Knowing that I'm "measuring" a bit small for how far along I am has me worried - just a little.
Having him tell me that we need to do another ultrasound - just to make sure everything is OK has my heart racing - just a bit.
Contracting while he's "measuring" me concerns him a little.
Contracting A LOT this morning has me concerned - it's WAY TOO SOON - I'm 29 weeks right now!
Monitoring my contractions at the hospital this morning gave me peace of mind.
Getting a nap at 11:00 while waiting for the Dr. was awesome and treasured!
Having Amanda as my nurse was GREAT!
My sister is beyond valuable to me. Her knowledge, quiet voice, calming spirit urged me to go in. Thank you Kirst - can't say thank you enough! xoxo
I'm glad I did. I'm having slightly irregular contractions - most likely braxton hicks - but somewhat frequent. The baby is moving all over the place. I'm know I'm not drinking enough water. My stress level is a bit to high (hard to believe). I'm ok... just praying for peace and strength.
I'm back at school this afternoon - feeling tired, but have peace of mind. I'm drinking water like crazy and doing as little as possible... just making it through today.
Life.
Gotta love it!
(had to share this picture)
I like the light.
I like glow.
I like that it captured "mason."
8 comments:
I had the same experience with my #2! Pregnant during tax season does not equal low stress! I'm sure its hard to slow down you have so many obligations! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWW Down!
I am thinking of you! Just drink your water and get as much water as you possibly can, and then... drink some more.
Hang in there.
How many more weeks do you have left, anyways?
God is in control, at all times!!!
Thankful that we can lean on HIM, and trust HIM for his best!
I agree, slow down!!
We're here if you need us.....we'll hit the road if you need us.
Love you lots and lots!
Linds,
We're keeping you and little M in our thoughts- You know you can call us, too! Now go put your feet up :)
Okay first of all...I am so glad you have a good dr. and a very smart sister and that things are looking good.
...that being PLEASE HOLD OUT TILL AFTER VBS. (i know horrible for me to say.)
Linds...
relax, slow down, read a book, get a nap, let someone watch Mason for an afternoon/evening! Let me know if I can be of any help! SERIOUSLY!
loving you lots!
Stacy
Oh, how I hate the worries that consume me during pregnancy! I'll be praying that you continue to have peace of mind and that you'll be able to make it through these last few weeks without complications!
Love you,
Katie
We will come and get Mason so the boys can play together. Let us know when it can be arranged!
Post a Comment