June 29, 2007

Hatched!!


He's here.
He's perfect.
He's beautiful.
He's the newest addition of our family.

Mackinley Tellier (aka Mack)
June 29th
8:04 am
7 lbs 1 oz
21 inches

10 fingers.
10 toes.
A beautiful head of hair.
A chin just like his daddy.
A nose all of his own.

At 4 a.m. I woke Ian up.
He told me that he just wanted to lay there... and insisted that he still needed to sleep.
At 4:02 a.m. he realized that I was really talking to him and that I was serious.
At 4:30 a.m. we did chores on the way to the hospital.
Unbelievable... but totally the way things go around our house. Gotta love it!
At 5:00 a.m. we arrived at the hospital.
At 7 a.m. labor was intense and the pushing began.
At 8:04 a.m. I got to lift my sweet son onto my chest and welcome him to the world.

We're all doing well.
Mason loves "his" new baby.
Ian is proud to be the father of 2 boys.
I'm feeling great and am loving being cared for in a wonderful hospital with GREAT food!!

God is good!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K... That made me cry.
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! That is the sweetest picture, and I LOVE that name! What a lucky baby boy!

I have been stalking both, your blog, and Emily Falconbridges blog for the past 2 weeks, WAITING for baby pictures, and you both had them today!

Your baby is cuter though, for sure!

Anyways, congrats, I am SO glad you are all doing well, and I can't wait for more pictures and updates!

Glory Laine said...

He's out and he is really sweet and handsome. Enjoy your first days with hime and enjoy the overnight nursery. What a wonderful name. So wonderful that Mason has a brother. Oh the trouble those boys will muster up. Love ya.

Stacy B said...

Woo Hoo! Finally! So glad all is well. Enjoy your stay at the hospital :o) Can't wait to see a picture.

Stacy said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations! So excited for all of you! God is Good! Can't believe you are blogging already! You are incredible! Love to you!

Brenda said...

Congratulations!!! What a cutie. So happy to hear that everything went well and that the four of you are doing well. Can't wait to see you.

*message from JP: JPier looks strong and healthy- He takes after his "Uncle" : )*

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like Ian in that picture!

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, Lindsey, he's beautiful!!

Congratulations to you, Ian, and Mason!

Amy

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! Congratulations! I'll have to agree that you are amazing to be blogging so soon! Take care and enjoy the slow pace of the next couple of weeks!

Praise God! All good gifts come from Him!!

Hugs to all of you,
Katie

Renee' said...

Finally! I have been checking your blog daily (since I don't have one yet). Congratulations. I was kinda thinking he looked like me though. Can't wait to meet baby Mack.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby boy! And I love the name (of course I'm a bit partial because I, too, have a Mac!)
Take care
Amy

Ronda said...

Woo Hoo!!!! So much love going out to the Ian Murdock family right now! Can't wait to meet him in person! Hugs around for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Linds -- We are very excited for you. He is so handsome. Congratulations.

Love you, Neely

Michelle said...

So precious, Linds!!! I can't wait to see the little guy. You crack me up that you are posting from the hospital! :-)

Tiffany said...

He is so perfect!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Linds, Congrats on the beautiful new baby boy. Glad Mason is loving "his" baby and that you have all of the wonderful help that you do! :-) I think that it is pretty funny you are blogging from the hospital, but I guess there isn't a lot to do is there?!? Congrats to all of you!

Kristie said...

YEAH!!! He's soooo cute! Take care and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations everyone. What a beautiful little boy. He's very lucky to be joining the Murdock family.
A lot of changes to you all, but you will be closer to us!!!
We will miss you at the reunion, but you will be in our thoughts & our prayers. Hope we see you soon.
Hi to everyone---Tom just came in from mowing the lawn & said to say "he loves you"--that goes for me too.
Thanks for keeping us informed on your blog--we love it.

Tom & Haz

Melissa said...

Very Handsome! Can't believe you were doing chores on your way to the hospital! Love the pictures, he definitely has Ian's chin for sure. God Bless can't wait to meet him. Mel

Unknown said...

You have to send my dad the link to this or go to his house and show him how to get on to this website. ! Awesome. Very cool and you guys are blessing my dad in many ways...Can't wait to meet you, Megan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin