Knowing that I can "plan" all I want to... but it's really not in my control.
Life happens and we contintue to live and breath and move... and God is there the whole time!
Feeling so good about that right now.
Blessed by God and loving it!!
VBS is going well. Huge turn-out. Great workers. Not-so-great bubbles. Awesome music. Love watching kids worship with no inhibition or reservation!! Priceless.
Loving that mom & dad (mor-mor & papa) are here with us. So blessed & loved by their calming presence! Can't thank them enough.
Wondering when baby M will arrive. Ready... but not really ready for life to change. Will let you know when he arrives!! :)
Harvest has started. Hours are unknown. Life is anything but "routine." Praying for safety and rest as the crew begins to spend a lot of time doing what they do best.
Thankful that our pond is full of fish that a 2 year old can catch (easily)!!
10 comments:
How fun for Mason to get to fish with his Papa! Hang in there! VBS has been a huge hit at our house. Thanks for all your hard work!
Priceless pictures!!! Love the smiles on both faces...peace and contentment...
Harvest AND a new baby... YIKES! You are going to have one TIRED husband!
I really, really can't wait to see a post that he is here!
I have been thinking about you SO MUCH!
Glad the fish are finally biting! :)
Love the pictures of Papa and Mason, so sweet.
Loving VBS with you! But anxious for baby to arrive.
It's great to get an update and hear that you are doing well! I enjoyed the pictures you posted too! Hang in there!
Amy
Cute pictures! Can't wait for baby to come! Hope you are feeling well- i'll be keeping you in mind and praying for you! :o)
Finally had the chance to catch up with your life on the blog today. Haven't seen internet in at least a week! Things are good, I will call you soon! Love you!
Happy to hear that you made it through VBS and that your folks are here. Hopefully, you will have a chance to relax before that little guy gets here.
JP and I are anxiously awaiting to hear that Baby M has arrived- although JP is hoping that the delivery date coincides with his b'day ;)
Loving being here to be of help....Papa is loving being able to fish with little Mason.....Life is Good!!
We love what we're doing, and doing what we love!!
Post a Comment