Despite what many of you may have heard...
I HAVE NOT had the baby!
Not that I haven't done everything under the sun to help this little guy enter this wonderful world... but he's just not ready yet... but we are getting closer!
So many things happening right now...
Packing.
Harvest.
Fishing.
Packing some more.
Waiting for this sweet baby to arrive.
Eating at Hamleys... so, so, so good!!
Packing and packing and packing.
We're moving.
We're experiencing HUGE life changes in a matter of a couple of months.
We're excited, exhausted, overwhelmed, and blessed!!
More details later - just know that we're all doing well and I WILL post as soon as our new baby arrives!!
Happy Wednesday!!
10 comments:
Crazy and exciting! Love you too!
aaahhh! What? I thought the little one was on the ground. In fact, yesterday I bought you a frozen dinner that I was going to deliver tomorrow...will have to wait on that now, won't I? Well, definately let us know when he's here so that I can come see and bring you something to eat! :) Good luck! Everything will be wonderful! Love to you all!
Packing?!?!?! What??!?! Can't wait for Baby M!:)
Moving?!?! What is happening? Yesterday Angela called and I almost crapped my pants... I thought the announcement was arriving. :-( The end is so hard... hope your chin is up!
WHAT the HECK???? You are leaving your beautiful house, and freshly painted hallway... And you are having a baby at any minute??? Oh' My Goodness!!! I am thinking of you and praying that it all goes smoothly... Can't wait for an update!
I agree with Angela...crazy and exciting pretty much sum it up! If you need any help with packing and moving don't hesitate to ask me! Seriously!
Wow! Crazy Crazy Crazy!
hope things go well!
I am excited for you, and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! I'm sure you will take everything in stride, as that seems to be "you". Good luck!
Come-On Baby! We are all waiting for you. Keep us posted.
I am praying for you and the family that all goes well. Hopefully your not too uncomfortable. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment