January 16, 2008

4:26 to 7:26

3 hours of our life in 12 pictures.

17 comments:

Brenna said...

:) Live'n the full life.
Great pictures, great food, great family... lots of work.. but that challenge is made for you! You've got it all!

Kristie said...

very IMPRESSIVE my friend! Amen for days like this!

Love to you!

Nicole said...

I love your outlook. Thanks for the peek in to your busy full life. Dinner looks Awesome.

Katie said...

Love it! Your mailbox is so cute :)

Becky said...

What a great post Linds! It is such a cute idea, you did a great job. Love 'seeing' your surroundings.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

IS THAT HOMEMADE BREAD!?!?!

Neat post!
Can I steal this idea?

We have five inches of fresh snow this morning, time for some pics. IT IS SOOO COLD though!

Our high for Sat is zero! uLK!

KayDee said...

Love it! Feel like I've been to visit - which is on my wanna do list someday.

I have to admit I'm rather envious of your neatly folded and stacked laundry. Ours usually sits in the basket til we fish it out to use or wear.

Are you all done calving? The calf count hasn't changed in a while. Just checking.

Stacy B said...

Great post Linds. I love the pictures. It perfectly reflects your busy life. Have a great day.

Michelle said...

Dinner looks AMAZING! Can I come? ;-)

Crystal said...

Very cool way to capture time. It seems to slip right by me without even noticing lately.

Anonymous said...

Variety is the SPICE of life.....going from one thing to the next keeps you hopping, that is for sure!.....
Great picture of Ian....he looks very contented with life!

Melissa said...

Love all your pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Linds!

Shannon said...

The Picture wall looks great in Mack's room! I love that cow painting!

Brenna said...

I just took a closer look at this mosaic... something caught my eye..

Smiling at you today, Lindsay!

KayDee said...

Thanks for changing the calf count ... inquiring minds like knowing :)

Went back and examined more closely the wall of photos -- love them and the great cow!

Ronda said...

What a great picture of Ian!
Love Mack's wall!
Great collage of a peek into a few hours of the Murdock lives!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin