They really like what their Papa George writes, it appears!Pretty creative posting there Lindsay!Love it!
those are cute little boys you have. Papa George should be proud!
fun pics! Love that Mason is looking at the animal pictures!:)
Brr! neat new banner!.. yup, keep up the good writing Papa George! :)
Yes, the banner looks "cool" - beautiful!!Makes me thankful I'm not a cow - BRRRRand am so glad you have a nice warm "palace" to stay in.
What a cute post! I can see Papa George's chest puffing out with pride :)
Sweet pictures. That's gotta make a Papa proud. Those need to be hung in his office!Love the banner, by the way!
I didn't know! That is pretty cool. Great banner!!
Cool (cold,actually) banner -- did you get that photo this weekend?Love Papa George's paper!
well, he is creating a scrapbook of sorts all his own....cool!
What a sweet post for George! I'm sure he's still smiling!
Love that new banner!
beautiful family, beautiful blog! xoxo
Looks like it's a good read!Your littlest boys are too dang cute!
What a precious picture! I am sure it makes Papa proud!
Linds,Love the new banner! I love the colors and everything. I love this post with the boys and the newspaper, they are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Have a good rest of your week.
What a great post - and yes, Papa George does write very well!Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
They really like what their Papa George writes, it appears!
Pretty creative posting there Lindsay!
Love it!
those are cute little boys you have. Papa George should be proud!
fun pics! Love that Mason is looking at the animal pictures!:)
Brr! neat new banner!
.. yup, keep up the good writing Papa George! :)
Yes, the banner looks "cool" - beautiful!!
Makes me thankful I'm not a cow - BRRRR
and am so glad you have a nice warm "palace" to stay in.
What a cute post! I can see Papa George's chest puffing out with pride :)
Sweet pictures. That's gotta make a Papa proud. Those need to be hung in his office!
Love the banner, by the way!
I didn't know! That is pretty cool. Great banner!!
Cool (cold,actually) banner -- did you get that photo this weekend?
Love Papa George's paper!
well, he is creating a scrapbook of sorts all his own....cool!
What a sweet post for George! I'm sure he's still smiling!
Love that new banner!
beautiful family, beautiful blog! xoxo
beautiful family, beautiful blog! xoxo
Looks like it's a good read!
Your littlest boys are too dang cute!
What a precious picture! I am sure it makes Papa proud!
Linds,
Love the new banner! I love the colors and everything. I love this post with the boys and the newspaper, they are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Have a good rest of your week.
What a great post - and yes, Papa George does write very well!
Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment