January 20, 2008

Not everyone gets to wake up to this:


Snow.
9 babies.
2 sets of twins. (1 dead)

and this inside our "palace":




Take 1 and Take 2:

and then the battery went dead...

Life.

Exciting and NEW each and every day!!

21 comments:

Melissa said...

I have watched a calf be born once in my life, it is pretty amazing. I know it is busy at your place but what a fun adventure.

Anonymous said...

I predict that Mason is going to be a Veterinarian.....he's learning early how to take care of sick baby calves.
How cute!!

Katie said...

I can't even imagine...you guys are amazing! That little calf is so adorable! I think I'm going to to become a vegetarian ;)

Kirsten said...

Life at the resort! An adventure to be had every day - not a life for everyone, but certainly one that seems to fit all of you. Hope it doesn't get too cold over the next few days.

Becky said...

Love this Lindsay!!! Mason is so adorable, I could just take him home with me! And I how fun is it to see little Mack in the background, sitting up! Enjoy this time.

Sharon said...

That calf count keeps rising! Poor little calf~I'm sure that that trailer is the nicest resort he'll ever know! And Mack is just adorable in the background!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

love it!

Thanks!

What a great life for little boys!!

Shannon said...

What an adventure your on!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!

KayDee said...

Wow -- bet you never worry about being bored, do you? What a grand adventure!

Thanks for bring us along.

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us have a great no-school day tomorrow.

Michelle said...

I love feeding baby calves!!! I always loved it when we would have a bum baby that we would have to bring inside to take care of growing up. SO SO fun!!! Mason will be a boy with amazing work ethic and character! How far out of town are you guys? Could I bring my kiddos to see babies one day?

Crystal said...

What an adventure that is! The little sound the calf makes is so sweet.

Kristie said...

oh man! Sorry you lost one! I hope the little guy in the video gets better soon!

Stacy B said...

Love the resort. What a cute video. Mason is sure turning into a rancher already. I bet the are having a blast out there.

Stacy said...

Love that! You guys are awesome! what a wild ride! God bless!

Tiffany said...

What a precious little calf!!

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

I wish I could fly over and visit you and take a turn bottle feeding that precious calf!

Ronda said...

Wow Linds! Baby calves in the prairie castle! Mine were only allowed into the bathtub and NO further! Oh those were the days!
Love that you also take video!

Anonymous said...

I love this video Linds. It is so sweet. What fun to have a baby calf in the cabin! :-) Mason is a lucky little guy and Mack is so cute in the background just as happy as can be. I am sorry about the calf you lost but hope this one gets better quickly. Thanks for the fun reading and catching up for me as I have been recovering from surgery.

Angie said...

How cool is that...Growing up with the experience of farm animals living in your house! Lucky boys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin