Thanks for sharing that! I love Renee Swope and I have heard her speak enough to know this is one of her favorite bible stories! I am enjoying Lysa TerKeurst's blog right now too because she is answering a lot of her readers' questions about how to get started writing a book!Do you read her blog?
12 comments:
W-O-W! That just made that story I've heard and read multiple times, come alive in a fresh new way. Thanks for posting this. Loved it!
Wow!
Hope you are having a great day! :)
What our hearts long for....to be known, and to know the One who loves so completely!!
I love the phrase "To be loved is to be known and to be known is to be loved" Thanks for showing this.
Thanks for sharing that! I love Renee Swope and I have heard her speak enough to know this is one of her favorite bible stories!
I am enjoying Lysa TerKeurst's blog right now too because she is answering a lot of her readers' questions about how to get started writing a book!Do you read her blog?
Incredible!!!! Speaks truth... To be loved is to be known! She's gifted as a speaker/actress.
wow
Goosebumps...enough said!
Thanks for sharing this! It is very intense and thought provoking!
Powerful -- appreciate you bring this to us via your blog.
What a great blog! Your right...very thought provoking.
So I just got my new banner... I LOVE IT! Thanks so much... your the best!
Drawn to watching this over and over.
Post a Comment