although it feels like it... especially this week.
It's been a long week - physically, mentally, emotionally...
just all around LONG.
There is hope.
There is a new day just around the corner.
There is hope.
There is a new day just around the corner.
and...
I'm encouraged by my youngest son
that even when it seems the tears won't stop...
that even when it seems the tears won't stop...
12 comments:
The crying WON'T last forever!! God's mercies are new every morning...or whenever you need it the most :)
What a blessing to see Mack being his adorable, sweet self!!
Praying that today you will see God's mercies first hand!!
Mason looks sooooo sad....the lessons of life can be so tough....but one day he'll be able to cope better than he is in these pictures.
And Mack....well, life isn't too bad for him yet.....and even when it gets tough we know his smiles will take him a long way down the road of life!!
We sure do love our boys!
I love your attitude about the tears!
I can so remember watching Jedd fall to pieces (he still does it, just not as often)....and thinking, wow, I think he almost likes being mad!
Now, when we feel that attitude of his creaping in, we ask him if he just put on his grouchy pants. And then we ask him to change pants!
Mason, i hear ya little man.
Oh so sad.
Linds I hope you had a good nights rest and are having a great day!
I'm so feeling your pain right now. Either the kids are crying or I feel like crying. Praying that mason is having a Happy day.
Love your blog! Your boys are adorable!
Oh I hope your day gets better tomorrow...it has to! But I do love that you blogged about this and captured it with your camera. It will be fun to show him someday when he is older!
Those second borns are just so different than the oldest! :)
wow little Mack! You are getting so big! I can't believe you are sitting up and are looking more and more like a little person.
Mason, hold in there. Life will get easier (for you and your sweet mama). Lots of love to you all today. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm with Mason and Shannon. Sometimes it's just one of those weeks, man.
Ugh! He looks so miserable. Keep shooting those pictures because someday this will just be a memory. I wish you happier days soon, friend.
O sweet tears. I hope today is better! Mac sure loves the camera!
Post a Comment