February 29, 2008

The people have spoken.

and has won a $15 gift certificate to PGG!!

Goin' Green!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!
Yeah, for Michelle!
There were some pretty good ideas POSTED here. Good thing you can get all of these posts, isn't it? ;) Love Ya!

Becky said...

yahoo Michelle! Nice work on the creativity department Linds- =) missing you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Michelle!!
I have to admit that her title got my vote. In these days of ecological awareness I was sure it would be a winner! Hopefully it makes some good money at the Art Auction!
Good job Michelle!

Michelle said...

Oh, My! Look at that picture that you dug up! YIKES! I remember that night clearly... it was really fun. Good times. Jason will love the PGG gift card. :-)

Michelle said...

Looks like I am 'Going Orange' :-)

Ronda said...

Congrats Michelle! :)

Kristie said...

oh man from way back in the day! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin