I'm amazed each spring when I "catch" the hatching of these beautiful eggs!
seriously ... can this be any more amazing?!
Wow. How very precious. Love those pictures and those eggs are just the most perfect color. Ever. Gorgeous, Linds!
wow. how great to have a nest low enough you can see all its "happ'ns" .. cool :)
That is Awesome!
How amazing to witness the miracle of life/nature in such close proximity..... your photography catches great moments that most of us don't have access to!!Thanks for sharing your gift!
Very cool...but I gotta say the eyes are kinda creepy looking when they are so new.
Amazing Linds! God has given us such beauty to see in this world we just have to open our eyes. Have a blessed week!
How very cool! The kids and I watched a nest last year, but we didn't "catch" it this early! Does she nest in the same place every year? Cool, cool.
I can't believe that mama let you so close! REALLY cool pictures. They would be a fun storyboard in a babys room.
That is awesome!
Amazing pictures Linds! Life in any form is truly a miraculous thing. Love the shot with their mouths open!
I see some photos that are county fair quality. =)
Oh I LOVE it!! Cute cute cute.
awesome...yet I'm somewhat grossed out by those eyes!!
That is just AWESOME!! How in the world did you get that close? Very cool~thanks for bringing us into their world!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Wow. How very precious. Love those pictures and those eggs are just the most perfect color. Ever. Gorgeous, Linds!
wow. how great to have a nest low enough you can see all its "happ'ns"
.. cool :)
That is Awesome!
How amazing to witness the miracle of life/nature in such close proximity..... your photography catches great moments that most of us don't have access to!!
Thanks for sharing your gift!
Very cool...but I gotta say the eyes are kinda creepy looking when they are so new.
Amazing Linds! God has given us such beauty to see in this world we just have to open our eyes.
Have a blessed week!
How very cool! The kids and I watched a nest last year, but we didn't "catch" it this early! Does she nest in the same place every year? Cool, cool.
I can't believe that mama let you so close! REALLY cool pictures. They would be a fun storyboard in a babys room.
That is awesome!
Amazing pictures Linds! Life in any form is truly a miraculous thing. Love the shot with their mouths open!
I see some photos that are county fair quality. =)
Oh I LOVE it!! Cute cute cute.
awesome...yet I'm somewhat grossed out by those eyes!!
That is just AWESOME!! How in the world did you get that close? Very cool~thanks for bringing us into their world!
Post a Comment