June 30, 2008

Oat Hay

There aren't many times that I don't have my camera.
My family has gotten quite used to the strap around my neck & yesterday when I was without it for about 20 minutes, I felt bare.

One of the good - well, in my mind, GREAT - things about having my camera with me at all times is that I can catch moments like this that show what life is really like in our world.

This is Ian multi-tasking (moving pipe in waist-high oat hay and talking on the phone at the same time). Silly me - I thought only girls could multi-task! He talked as he moved that heavy pipe the entire time.
Once again, he's proven me wrong.









13 comments:

Kristie said...

seriously amazing shots!!

The last one...FANTASTIC!!

loved seeing Ian in shorts manning the BBQ last night!! just AWESOME!!

Stacy B said...

Wow~ I love the last shot! Amazing~

Deb said...

Wow!
Love the last shot, beautiful.

Had a good time yesterday, thanks for the invite.

Melissa said...

I LOVE the last photo! Amazing pictures! Have a great day!

Katie said...

Linds, you are so talented! Keep those awesome pictures coming!!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture - I must get a copy of that for our new house. Way to throw a party!

Nicole said...

I love that you have your camera with you so we get to see in to your world.
Beautiful pictures

Mollie C said...

LOVE the new pictures!!

Michelle said...

great shots! love your love for life.

Kirsten said...

Great pics Linds - you really captured your hard working husband and beautiful hay.

Brenda said...

The last picture is absolutely fabulous!

Crystal said...

Wow. Amazing shots Lindsay!

Love the look into your world!

Shannon said...

Beautiful work as always!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin