Linds, He is such a cutie! A keeper too! I want to know if he missed working? It looks like he enjoyed getting to play in all the pictures. I love the picture of him gluing and I love him in the bouncy thing. They are all great shots. It looks like a fun weekend was had by everyone. Where are the picture of you?!?
8 comments:
That there looks like good wholesome fun!
and tell George I like his Ione shirt. :)
Such joy in that little boy's face. So much to do for such an active boy - So glad you all had a good time!
I love how happy he looks! I love his face as he is squirting the glue!
Workin hard at playin!!! Very neat pics!
Wow...was it hard for the little man to put work away and play?
He looks like he had a ball!
Looks like he had a great time!!
Great shots!!
You can tell he was busy, as usual! He is doing something totally different in each picture. =)
Linds,
He is such a cutie! A keeper too! I want to know if he missed working? It looks like he enjoyed getting to play in all the pictures. I love the picture of him gluing and I love him in the bouncy thing. They are all great shots. It looks like a fun weekend was had by everyone. Where are the picture of you?!?
Post a Comment