There are pieces or parts of our life that could possibly be catagorized as "boring." I know... hard to believe huh?!
For instance, the loading and unloading of hay isn't on every one's FUN list... in fact, I'm pretty sure I don't know many people who get excited to unstrap a trailer, or climb on straw bales while wearing shorts, or "pretend" to drive a semi truck.
Actually, I think I may have spoken too soon. There is a certain three year old we've raised that lives for moments like that. In fact, I'm positive that if anyone was to ask him about his activities for the day, tonight would top the charts.
Who needs amusement parks or water slides when opportunities like this happen on a regular basis?!









6 comments:
Linds,
He is sooooo cute and so grown up! I love his expressions and his excitement over the joy of outside life and being on the farm. You can tell he loves doing what he is doing. These are great pictures and another great post.
It's a Wonderful Life!
Outstanding pictures!!!
I wish we lived closer, our boys would be best friends :)
When my father in law (beef farmer) does hay it's a huge deal to my kids. Noah can't wait till he's old enough to help...it was the highlight of his summer last year, watching his older cousins bail hay :)
I get it, Linds...so get it!
Awesome pictures!!! I love the one with Mason on the winding road.
I am loving watching Mason grow up. I love the experiences he has and how much he loves his life. I can't believe that scratchy hay doesn't phase him... ouch.
Oh my goodness, Linds! I haven't been on in a while. You've had a lot going on!
I still can't believe Mason at home....by himself. And not only that, but getting his own cereal?! :) That is priceless!
Keep on enjoying the Summer! Love you!
He has changed since the last time I was on my comptuer! It's only been 7 days! Love this photo-story! I am always amazed at the experience he already has in his 3 years.
Post a Comment