December 6, 2008

One Foot ...

in front of the other!!

It must have helped to post the {reality} of life yesterday because last night and this morning I've been more productive and on my A-game than I have been all week.

Dinner {chicken enchiladas} is made and ready to be put in the oven when we get home from getting our Christmas tree in Ukiah today.

Laundry is done and put away.

Groceries were purchased last night on our family trip to Safeway :) What fun that was. I'm certain Ian appreciates my effort of shopping a little more now. {He rarely goes}

Fingernails have been clipped.

Baths and showers have been taken.

Beds have been made.

Lunch has been packed.

Christmas letter is written ... and is being printed as I type.

Dishwasher is running.

Facebook has been updated.

Christmas wreath has been hung at the front door. {but the pumpkins are still on the porch}

My camera is ready ... and so am I.

We're outta here for the day.

... one foot in front of the other!!

Peace.

9 comments:

Katarina said...

Glad you've been so productive, it must feel nice to be able to check things off as they get done :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I can picture you accomplishing MUCH as you put one foot in front of the other ..... in rapid succession!
Hope you have a fabulous time getting your Christmas tree ..... remembering the times we did that as a family!
Love you Linds

Anonymous said...

YAY!!

just "getting it done" feels good. Who cares about anything else;-)

Kim said...

You are amazing! You accomplish so much in a day....and raise your two boys at the same time. At times I have a hard time with just taking care of myself! Thanks for being such a great example of how to do an awesome job being a mom and a wife! I am paying attention for the time when I will someday be doing it myself. Love ya!

Sweet Blessings said...

Wow...you are Amazing...and how fun is shopping as a family at Safeway! Smiling as I imagine how it went :D May today be the perfect family memory-making day!!! And, at the end of it, may you look back with a happy smile and warm heart!!! Sweet blessings!

Michelle said...

Nothing like the big MO... I love it when the ball get's rolling and motivation kicks in! Can't wait to see your tree... Blessings!

Lindsay said...

Doesn't it just feel awesome when you write down everything you've accomplished in a day and then look back and see a SIZEABLE list?! The best. Way to be productive! I hope you guys can slow down soon, though.

Kristie said...

I'm SO HAPPY to read this tonight! We missed you but I'm SO SO glad you skipped out on it to spend the day with your family!! So much more important!!

Looking forward to spending the day together tomorrow!!

Lisa said...

Holy Moley! You are one productive chica. How DO you do it???

I hope this week is just as great :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin