December 7, 2009

Tall Grass.

Almost 5 years ago I became a mom.

Little did I know how it would change me.

I mean, I always knew that life would be different, but I guess I didn't realize how much I would learn from my children.

Daily.

There is a lot going on in our world right now, and the Christmas season has just added to it.

But you know what, we've still made time to sit & just be ... and enjoy each other.

And although doesn't look like we'll have decorations out or a tree in the house anytime soon, we're still celebrating.

Celebrating the birth of Jesus.

Celebrating life.

Celebrating grace.

And adding joy to everything we can.

......................

We're together.

We're moving forward on so many levels.

And we're resting.

Resting in tall grass.

Surrounded by His love!

Thanks Darcy for this picture. It has captured this 'season' we're in perfectly!

Resting.

Trusting.

Anticipating the best.



Are you finding time to rest during this busy time?

Are you trusting in His provision?

Are you anticipating the birthday of the Savior?

I hope and pray that you are.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Love, love, love that you found time to be captured on film hangin' out with your sweet boys!
Thanks for your part in capturing them for us, Darcy!

limpingalong said...

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Hope you come back!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Kirsten said...

Love that picture Linds! Continue to rest in that long grass, trusting in His provision!

Darcy said...

I love how you reminded me to stop and think about the "real" reason for the season. Thanks Linds...sending love you way!

Lisa said...

{love}
{gentleness}
{patience}
{peace}

isn't it amazing how {much} a picture can capture?

Sweet Blessings said...

Perfect Post to remind us all to take time to "just be"..Love that photo of you...hope it's going on the new picture wall :D Sweet blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin