What do you think?
Does it look like {home} to you?
It does to me ... but only because of the love that has made it that.
So many hands, so much sweat, lots of prayers, and even a few tears.
Thanks to all who have helped make our house a {HOME}.
.............................
There is still more to come ... but {home} is always a work in progress in our world!
19 comments:
We are ALL a work in progress ...... so our homes shouldn't be any different!
So good to see you settling in and making it your own.
Love it!!
It looks wonderful! And your new carpet and bedrooms look fabulous...I bet you are enjoying "living" in them!
Wow - everything looks so beautiful - and it "feels" like home - just the way it should. You've done so much work already!! I've enjoyed your "sneak peek" (as my 8 year old daughter would call it). I'm wishing you another productive weekend - and hope that you enjoy your Thursday! Love and hugs.
Looks great! So glad it feels like home to you.
Love, love, love it! :)
Looks like home to me!! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!!
Love the pictures Lindsay! Your home is really beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Tanya
I like it Linds! I like it alot!!! :)
It is AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, & SIMPLY LOOKS PERFECT in every way ! I so can't wait to see it in person...from the photos it totally looks like HOME! I LOVE all the colors and the way you put it together....just totally SMILING for you! I miss you too...hope we'll find time to connect soon...until then...I'll be surrounding your family & your new home in my prayers! Sweet blessings!
Your new home is looking very warm and homey!!! I know you are so enjoying being in your home with your family. :)
"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, a dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest." ~Robert Montgomery
Tania
I love it! Did you inherit some new furniture? Have a fantastic Friday!
Looks GREAT, Linds. I can't wait to see it in person! :)
It's perfect!!! I can see you and your boys all snuggled up in your HOME.
Congrats!!!
Looks very much like a home to me.
Isn't making a new house home exciting and stressful all at the same time? If only it wasn't so much work.
Congratulations on making your house a home!
It looks great! It looks comfy and so very welcoming! Hope you get to relax and enjoy all your hard work!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
love it! so happy for you and your boys... it is definatly HOME... have a blessed weekend my friend!
Wow...what a difference furniture, pictures and your possessions make. I thought it might be hard to take everything out of Bama's house but it wasn't as bad as I anticipated--she wasn't there and that's what made it special. While your things are nice--particularly the yellow wall--what really makes the place special is the fact your family is there.
It definitely looks like {home} to me!! You did a wonderful job of making it yours.
<3 Katie
It's truly lovely! So comfortable and homey looking!
Post a Comment