That's so funny! My husband and I are both doing it currently, we got the book for Christmas - watched Fireproof last year! Keep me posted on your progress!
How very FUN & exciting...THANKS for sharing it with me! Where oh, where will we find ourselves in 40 days :D???? Happy Wednesday sweet girl! Sweet blessings!
Thank you - thank you - thank you! Michael and I are going to take the 40 day challenge, too. You're the best - and you might just give Michael and I a better appreciation of one another, or at least the ability to take a few moments and appreciate one another.
Hope you are lovingly working on unloading all those boxes - just think, your new home!!
Love it... I have seen the movie and have the book. What a great idea for Valentine's Day!! I think everyone needs a reminder to be patient with love and have a greater understanding about what marriage is all about!!! Best Wishes!!
8 comments:
I am totally doing this too! I saw their post on my facebook page earlier today, what perfect timing for Valentine's Day =)
That's so funny! My husband and I are both doing it currently, we got the book for Christmas - watched Fireproof last year! Keep me posted on your progress!
I just e-mailed it to Pat, with the title: I Dare You!! Thanks Linds.
yep! I'm in!
I'm with ya!
How very FUN & exciting...THANKS for sharing it with me! Where oh, where will we find ourselves in 40 days :D???? Happy Wednesday sweet girl! Sweet blessings!
Thank you - thank you - thank you! Michael and I are going to take the 40 day challenge, too. You're the best - and you might just give Michael and I a better appreciation of one another, or at least the ability to take a few moments and appreciate one another.
Hope you are lovingly working on unloading all those boxes - just think, your new home!!
Love it... I have seen the movie and have the book. What a great idea for Valentine's Day!! I think everyone needs a reminder to be patient with love and have a greater understanding about what marriage is all about!!! Best Wishes!!
Post a Comment